Errant riders with Go Cams

Driving northbound up a busy urban road yesterday I was relieved not to be one of the hundred or so vehicles stuck in the jam heading south. Having passed half the jam, I finally caught sight of its end, and then of a three wheeled motorcycle, with its headlight blazing, crossing into my lane, heading straight at me. I had no choice but to make a defensive move, whilst it overtook everything in the lane it should have been occupying. Unfortunately this kind of activity by bikes and motorbikes, including passing traffic islands in the opposite lane is becoming far too common. So why write about this particular incident? As the motorcyclist squeezed past me in my lane I was no longer blinded by his headlight and I could see that mounted atop his helmet was a 'Go Cam'.


This is a backup to securitycheck.co.uk (click here).


This Google Blogger site is being prepared to act as a backup to deliver key live feeds relating to police, fire and traffic news, plus key reference links, when emergencies or overloads, take down the main sites at securitycheck.co.uk and elsewhere.

It will also, in time, service specific audiences with more targeted posts.

For full service, go to the main site, but remember to bookmark relevant regional pages on this site for emergencies, when the main site may be overloaded.

BEWARE, THIS site is called securitycheckuk.blogspot.com. There is another site called securitycheck.blogspot.com, which is completely different.